1 & 2 Timothy, & Titus: New American Commentary [NAC]
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
The New American Commentary assumes the inerrancy of Scripture, focuses on the intrinsic theological and exegetical concerns of each biblical book, and engages the range of issues raised in contemporary biblical scholarship. Drawing on the skills and insights of over forty scholars and encompassing forty volumes, the NAC brings together scholarship and piety to produce a tool that enhances and supports the life of the church.
Thomas D. Lea (Th.D. Southwestern Seminary) is the author of numerous articles and the coauther of commentaries on 1 Corinthians and 1-2 Peter, and Jude.
Hayne P. Griffin, Jr. is a graduate of Furman University (B.A.), Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (MDiv), and the University of Aberdeen (Ph.D).
Other Customers Also Purchased
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Timothy
- Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Timothy
- Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Titus
- Books >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Timothy
- Books >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Timothy
- Books >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Titus
- Start A New Search