- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Publication Date: 1996
Dimensions: 5.5 X 8.5 X .31 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: LifeChange Bible Studies
This Bible study of 2 Timothy examines Pauls last words of counsel that continue to instruct and inspire all who seek and serve God.
- 8 sessions
- Personal study needed between meetings
- Includes study aids and discussion questions
About the Author/Contributor
The Navigators is an interdenominational, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people "know Christ and make Him known." Navigators have invested their lives in people for more than 75 years, coming alongside to study the Bible, develop a deepening prayer life, and memorize and apply Scripture. The ultimate goal is to equip Christ followers to fulfill 2 Timothy 2: 2 - to teach what they have learned to others. Today, tens of thousands worldwide are growing in Jesus Christ through the various ministries of The Navigators. Internationally more than 4,600 staff of 70 nationalities serve in over 100 countries.
Big D5 Stars Out Of 5Once Again, LifeChange Provides a Great Bible StudyNovember 22, 2014Big DQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We have been using LifeChange NavPress Bible Studies in our men's Bible study for many years, and this study on 2 Timothy is once again an excellent study! Our men's Bible study group thoroughly enjoys how this study series provides thought-provoking questions that lead into many great discussions on application of Scripture to our daily lives. Great job, NavPress!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search