2 Thessalonians, LifeChange Bible Study Series
Email me when this product is available.
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This Bible study of the book of 2 Thessalonians examines how Paul briefly described the circumstances that will surround Christs return, giving signs to look for when trying to confirm rumors of the Second Coming.
- 7 sessions
- Personal study needed between meetings
- Includes study aids and discussion questions
About the Author/Contributor
The Navigators is an interdenominational, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people "know Christ and make Him known." Navigators have invested their lives in people for more than 75 years, coming alongside to study the Bible, develop a deepening prayer life, and memorize and apply Scripture. The ultimate goal is to equip Christ followers to fulfill 2 Timothy 2: 2 - to teach what they have learned to others. Today, tens of thousands worldwide are growing in Jesus Christ through the various ministries of The Navigators. Internationally more than 4,600 staff of 70 nationalities serve in over 100 countries.
Jonathan Brown5 Stars Out Of 5August 9, 2000Jonathan BrownThis product is an excellent addition to a library. Keep it short or dig deep. This study guide is a good tool!
Other Customers Also Purchased
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search