1 & 2 Samuel, Genesis to Revelation Studies
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 1997
Dimensions: 8.37 X 5.75 X .25 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Genesis to Revelation
Genesis-Esther Leaders Guide Genesis to Revelation SeriesAbingdon Press / 1997 / Trade Paperback$20.49 Retail:
$24.99Save 18% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW707259X
1 & 2 Kings, 1 & 2 Chronicles, Genesis to Revelation: NIV Bible StudyCharles BrittAbingdon Press / 1997 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 17% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW62284
Hebrews, James, 1 & 2 Peter, 1-3 John, Jude, Genesis to Revelation: NIV Bible StudyKeith SchovilleAbingdon Press / 1997 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 17% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW62365
Each of the 24 volumes offered in this study series is a comprehensive verse-by-verse, book-by-book exploration of the Bible using a three-dimensional approach that guides students to ask three questions:
- What does the Bible say?
- What does this passage mean? What were ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words?
- How does the scripture relate to my life?
Each volume contains 13 sessions using the NIV Bible translation. Order a Student Book for each class member and leader.
Saint John United Methodist Church4 Stars Out Of 5September 18, 2009Saint John United Methodist ChurchThe perfect format to guide a short-term, thorough-read Bible study. The Genesis-to-Revelation series is a perfect fit for those who do not consistently prepare for group, too! There's a lot of mercy in classtime with this curriculum and a lot of partipants who need an extended mercy quotient! Meaty, yes digestable. Thanks.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Samuel, Saul, David: Three Testimonies About Success and Failure, Youth 2 to Adult, Teacher's GuideJoyful Life, Inc. / Trade Paperback$6.89Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW274764
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search