- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
A twenty-six word parade of hope: beginning with God, ending with life, and urging us to do the same. Brief enough to write on a napkin or memorize in a moment, yet solid enough to weather two thousand years of storms and questions. If you know nothing of the Bible, start here. If you know everything in the Bible, return here. We all need the reminder. The heart of the human problem is the heart of the human. And God's treatment is prescribed in John 3:16:
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
He loves. He gave. We believe. We live.
Randy Sober5 Stars Out Of 5June 14, 2010Randy SoberGreat book for hope and to give to new believers or to give as a tool to lead those to Christ.
Benjamin Nye4 Stars Out Of 5September 28, 2009Benjamin NyeGreat book! Wonderfully broken down phrase by phrase and helps to explain the most powerful verse in the New Testament.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Blessed Be Your Name - Low key performance track w/ background vocals [Music Download]Tree63Word Records / 2006 / Music Download$0.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDL129394-2
Friend of God: The Legacy of Abraham, Man of Faith - eBookRay StedmanDiscovery House / 2010 / ePub$6.39 Retail:
$7.99Save 20% ($1.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW14694EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search