- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Bestselling author Stormie Omartian has written longer books on prayer, but this time she turns her hand to something a little more compact, yet just as powerful.
"What do I do now that I am on my knees?" Stormie provides readers with 10 simple but effective steps to ignite their prayer lives. These steps can each take only a minute, or just one can be the focus of a longer, more meaningful time of prayer with God. They are flexible, personal, and helpful.
These 10 suggestions are not part of a formula to be done by rote every morning, but rather a tool to make one of the most precious times of the day rich and rewarding. 10 Minutes to Powerful Prayer will be a handy resource for those new to prayer and longtime pray-ers wanting to increase the depth in their conversations with God.
Constanza Smith5 Stars Out Of 5June 2, 2010Constanza SmithThis book is excellent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone desiring a deeper prayer life.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Start A New Search