- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Bestselling author Stormie Omartian has written longer books on prayer, but this time she turns her hand to something a little more compact, yet just as powerful.
"What do I do now that I am on my knees?" Stormie provides readers with 10 simple but effective steps to ignite their prayer lives. These steps can each take only a minute, or just one can be the focus of a longer, more meaningful time of prayer with God. They are flexible, personal, and helpful.
These 10 suggestions are not part of a formula to be done by rote every morning, but rather a tool to make one of the most precious times of the day rich and rewarding. 10 Minutes to Powerful Prayer will be a handy resource for those new to prayer and longtime pray-ers wanting to increase the depth in their conversations with God.
Constanza Smith5 Stars Out Of 5June 2, 2010Constanza SmithThis book is excellent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone desiring a deeper prayer life.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Walking with the Savior Pocket Devotional by Max LucadoMax LucadoChristian Art Gifts / 2012 / Gift$3.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW367371X
Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds, Paperback EditionBeth MooreB&H Books / 2009 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 44 Reviews
$14.99Save 37% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW464337
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Start A New Search