What would 10 days in the life of Benjamin Franklin be like? You're about to find out as you witness a cunning escape, a plan to save the colonies, a spy game in Paris, a battle with an aristocrat and a last minute triumph. Learn about the 10 days that shook the world! 160 pages, softcover. Ages 12 & up.
You're about to be an eyewitness to the top ten days in Ben Franklin's life, including:
- A cunning escape from a cruel brother.
- A shrewd plan to save the colonies.
- A treacherous spy game in Paris.
- A shocking battle with a vengeful aristocrat.
- And a last-minute triumph that bound American together.
These days and five others shook Franklin's world - and yours.
David Colbert's most recent book is the New York Times bestseller Michelle Obama: An American Story. In addition to the 10 Days series, he authored the acclaimed Eyewitness series of first-person history and the Magical Worlds series for children. More than two million copies of his books are in print in almost thirty languages.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.