The actions and writings of ten days can change the world. Look into the ten days that changed Anne Frank's life, including her family's decision to leave Germany, her keeping a diary, their betrayal to the Nazis, life in the concentration camp, and her and her sister's deaths. 152 pages, softcover.
You're about to be an eyewitness to ten crucial days in Anne Frank's life, including:
- A wrenching decision to flee Germany
- A chilling letter that sent her family into hiding
- The gift of her one true confidante - her diary
- A sickening betrayal to the Nazis
- And a tragedy in the concentration camps just before liberation.
These days and five others shook Anne's world - and yours.
David Colbert's most recent book is the New York Times bestseller Michelle Obama: An American Story. In addition to the 10 Days series, he authored the acclaimed Eyewitness series of first-person history and the Magical Worlds series for children. More than two million copies of his books are in print in almost thirty languages.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.